BookVue has moved!

Hello friends!

An announcement for you. As much as I have enjoyed bring here, I am moving away from Blogger.

Book Vue, now, has a new address! I'm so excited to inform you all that Book Vue has now moved over to WordPress. So make sure to continue giving your love and attention the same way as you have done all this while to my blog, but now on WordPress!

Book Vue will continue to bring you readers honest reviews, recommendations and other interesting stuff from the bookish world. So, here is the new blog address:

https://bookvue.wordpress.com/

Hereby, there will be NO posts on this site and if you wish to follow my reviews please reach me at the blog address mentioned above.

Hope to see you all there!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Paths of Glory

The Immortals of Meluha

Book Review: Death Unmasked