Chetan Bhagat's New Book up for Pre Order



 One Indian Girl is the next book by Chetan Bhagat due to release in October 2016. Here is the summary of the book.

****
Hi, I'm Radhika Mehta and I'm getting married this week. I work at Goldman Sachs, an investment bank. Thank you for reading my story. However, let me warn you.
You may not like me too much. One, I make a lot of money. Two, I have an opinion on everything. Three, I have had a boyfriend before. OK, maybe two.
Now if all this was the case with a guy, one might be cool with it. But since I am a girl these three things I mentioned don’t really make me too likeable, do they?

*****

We'll have to wait and see if this one, too, reads like a movie script! ;-)

The book is up for pre order on Amazon. Click the link below to place your order.

Buy From Amazon.in



Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Paths of Glory

The Immortals of Meluha

Book Review: The Boy From Pataliputra