Falling In Love Again

Rating: 3.5/5

Buy Falling in Love Again: Stories of Love and Romance: Book





Title: Falling In Love Again
Author: Ruskin Bond
Genre: Fiction, Romance
Pages: 208
Publisher: Rupa Publications
ISBN-13: 9788129120434



I have always associated Ruskin Bond with ghost stories and haunted houses in the hills, but a romantic book? I had to try this one out!

The books contains several short stories of romance and love. The emotions bared by the author are surprising to someone like me because, as I said earlier, I have never come across this other side to him. All stories expose the colorful sentiments of a lover. Sometimes as a forlorn one waiting for a glimpse of his girl and at times as a passionate boyfriend stealing a kiss. But in all, he is the sincere lover. One who, when loves, does so wholeheartedly. And when there are the Himalayan hills, the oak trees, the little knolls and streams of clear running water in the background, these tales get even more amusing.

Well, I am pleasantly surprised and glad that I chanced upon this book. Turns out Mr. Bond is a true romantic after all! Who knew?!?










Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Paths of Glory

Book Review: Death Unmasked

Book Review: The Boy From Pataliputra