Author Interview: Sudesna Ghosh







Meet Sudesna Ghosh, author of the newly released Just Me, The Sink and The Pot. The book is a humorous but touching experience of an overweight girl and her struggles thereof.

Book Vue: Hi Sudesna and welcome to Book Vue. Please tell us a little something about your book.
Sudesna Ghosh: Just Me, The Sink and The Pot is about one girl's battle with negative body image. She hates her body and deals with body shaming and this in turn makes her hate life and be miserable all the time. She wants what any teen girl wants like boyfriends and Valentine Day cards but her weight ruins it all for her.

BV: What prompted you to write on such a topic?
SG: I wanted to purge myself of my own negative experiences by writing about them and then I realized that I wasn't the only girl who faced these things while growing up.

BV: What is the best quality you like about the protagonist of your book?
SG: My protagonist can be sarcastically funny or just plain funny at times, even in the middle of being unhappy. I like that.

BV: What inspires you to write?
SG: Readers who tell me my words touched them.

BV: What's next in store for your readers?
SG: A romance novella and a book for children. There will be cocktails and cheesecake between the two.😉


Thank you so much for your time, Sudesna. Book Vue wishes you the very best for your future endeavours.


Read my review of Just Me, The Sink and The Pot here.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Paths of Glory

The Immortals of Meluha

Book Review: On The Side of the Angel - A Bartering Angel Story by J David Core